Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FOTD: Neutral Gold



This isn't actually today's FOTD (today I'm only wearing mascara ;) ).
It was a FOTD I made somewhere last week.
It was late and therefore dark, so the lighting is a bit rubbish.



I look a bit surprised on the pics, but that's because I'm looking straight into the camera of my MacBook.
(And yes, I'm a ware of the fact that I desperately need a hair cut!)

What I used to achieve this look:

*Face:
-Gosh Velvuet Touch Foundation Primer
-Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in 101 Ivory Beige
-Gosh Mattifying Finish Pressed Powder
-Catrice Multi-Colour Rouge in 010 Riviera Rose
-DA Coverstick in 001 (0n chin)
-Essence Forget It! 3 in 1 concealer (pink under right eye and green on right cheek)
-Catrice Allround Concealer (pink under left eye and green on left cheek, and lightest skin colour on forehead)

*Eyes And Eyebrows:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Primer
-Gosh Eye Shadow Base
-L'Oreal Paris Colour Appeal Eye Shadow in 152 Platinum Beige (on whole lid and in crease)
-L'Oreal Paris Chrome Shine Eye Shadow in 169 Sepia Sparkle (in crease only)
-L'Oreal Paris Chrome Shine Eye Shadow in 175 Silver Brown (in outer corner and a bit in the corner of the crease)
-Miss Helen Kohlpencil in 24 (a shimmery bronze colour) (on the lower waterline and lower lashline)
-Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 261 Noir (on upper waterline)
-Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara in 10 Noir
-Essence Eyebrow Designer in 03 Light Brown

*Lips:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Lip Primer
-Catrice Colour Gloss Lip Gloss in 080 Secret Mauve

*Brushes And Tools I Used:
-Catrice Eye Shadow Brush for applying Eye Shadow
-Hema Blending Brush for blending Eye Shadow
-Catrice Blush Brush for applying Blush
-Catrice Professional Powder Brush (kabuki kind) for applying face powder
-A lash comb for combing lashes after using the lash curler, but before using mascara (to separate the lashes as good as possible)
-A lash curler (I use a cheap one from a drugstore)

*Everything I Used:

Close-ups:




And the lips (weird pic, I know).



Found another pic of the lips:



So..how do you like this FOTD?

Is it something you'd wear?


Until next time,


Freya


No comments:

Post a Comment