Sunday, August 1, 2010

Swatch: Flashing Yellow Nail Polish (Max)

Yesterday I swatched this neon nail polish by Max.

With Flash:




Without Flash:




It's called Flashing Yellow and I bought it in a set of 6 nail polishes for €1,39 at the Action.


Flashing Yellow is a weird lemon yellow shimmer that is very streaky and has very bad coverage.
I applied 2 layers of Flashing Yellow, with a base coat underneath and a top coat over it (both Catrice) and the coverage was bad.
The colour does not suit me (though it turned out to be less ugly than expected) and makes me feel gross.

*I give Flashing Yellow only 2 stars, because it's streaky hell, it has bad coverage and the colour is weird.*

What do you think of this nail polish?
Would you wear it or bin it?

Until next time,

Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment