Monday, August 2, 2010

Gorilla Perfume Sample Set

A few days ago this Perfume Sample Set by Gorilla Perfumes appeared on the Lush UK website:


Being the perfume addict that I am (and I'm especially addicted to Lush perfumes!), I couldn't resist this and had to have it!
Luckily, a sweet Lushie at the Dutch forum let me join her group order, so in a week or 2 I will be the proud owner of the Gorilla Perfume Sampler Set :D !

What's in it:
7 samples of the following scents:

*Imogen Rose
*The Smell Of Freedom
*Lust
*Orange Blossom
*Vanillary
*Tuca Tuca
*Karma

Imogen Rose:

An exquisite rose perfume with dry vetivert notes and a powdery amber accord.

The Smell Of Freedom:

Opens with a fresh, herbal accord and reveals it's spicy and woody nature as it warms on your skin.

Lust:

Carnal and sexy jasmine with an indolic character, floral notes and a soft, woody base.

Orange Blossom:

Fresh orange blossom and neroli perfume that smells like a distilled Mediterranean moment.

Vanillary:

The sweet and sensual vanilla perfume with floral and smoky notes.

Tuca Tuca:

Feminine and flirty violet perfume to evoke memories of that first intoxication crush.

Karma:

The trippy signature Lush scent of pine, patchouli and orange.

Price: £7,00.

*Since I already own a big bottle of Vanillary and a small bottle of Karma, I know I like those scents. The rest of the scents I'm really curious about. I can't really imagine what they would smell like, but they must be good since Mark and Simon Constantine made them (and they're good!)!*

Have you ordered the sample set (or will you soon), or is Lush perfume not really your thing?

Until next time,

Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment