Sunday, August 1, 2010

NOTD: Bright F*cking Orange

This was yesterday's NOTD.

With Flash:






Without Flash:



What I used for this NOTD, is a base coat (Catrice) 2 layers of orange neon nailpolish and a top coat (also catrice).

The orange neon nail polish is Smashing Orange (Max).
I bought it in a set of 6 neon nail polishes at the Action for €1,39.


I really like this NOTD.
Orange is one of my favourite colours, and this one is very shimmery and catches the light in sunset kind of way.
I never expected to like this polish, since I thought it would be hell to apply, but I actually is easy to apply.
It just glides on easily, but you have to hurry a bit so it won't dry while you're applying it.
I applied 2 coats, but at some places it's a bit uneven and could have used a 3rd coat.
I usually apply apply 3 coats of an average polish, but I was in a hurry so I applied only 2.

*Overall, I like this nail polish, and I give it 4 stars, because it dries a bit quickly (though not unbearably quickly).*

Would you wear orange, or do you think it's only a suitable colour to wear when the Dutch soccer team is playing?

Until next time,

Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment