Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baking Frenzy

I like to bake.
In fact I like it an awful lot.
Since I'm allergic to dairy, I can't eat even the most basic cookies/cakes/etc. from supermarkets and bakery's, so ... I started baking them myself :D!

Here are a few things I baked the last few months:

*The first time I used buttercream and rasberry icing


*Cinnamon/vanilla/walnut muffins *love* with icing


*These are the first cup cakes I baked in my appartment:D



They were supposed to be blue, but I didn't use enough food colouring, so they turned green.

*This Schwarzwalder Kirsch Torte I baked with my boyfriend, it was delicious (the cake ;) )



*My best friend Marloes baked this with me on a hot sunday


She decorated the pink and blue ones


And I decorated the purple and green ones


And the boyfriend also wanted to decorate one :D


The decorating didn't really go flawless, since the marzipan got sticky because of the hot weather.

These are all the pics I have for now.
Somehow I usually forget to take a picture.

Anyway, I'm probably going to bake a cake today, since the boyfriend and I have our two month anniversary *cheers*.

Do you like to bake, or do you just stick to the eating?

Until next time,

Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment