Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Catrice Collection: Urban Baroque (January 2011)

Essence isn't the only one coming out with a Limited Edition Collection in January next year.
Catrice also has a great collection for us in store, called "Urban Baroque".

First, they have made 3 eye shadow duo's in the colours Candelabra, Feather Fan and Fleur de Lis. These are all light coloured eye shadows with pretty packaging, and they will cost €3,49 each.




There are also 3 lipsticks in this collection YAY :D!
I love the lipsticks Catrice makes, and these 3 sure are pretty.



Purple tones look good on me, so I think these would be a great catch!
The casings of the lip sticks are gorgeous, and so are the lipsticks inside ;).
The names are Marie Antoinette, Elisabeth and Victoria and the will cost €3,99 each.
I love the names btw, they are so cute!

Then, on to a very interesting product: the Illuminating Powder.
A lot of bloggers have been wanting this product, so it will probably sold out fast.
It's called Masquerade Ball and will retail at €4,49.



Isn't it a beauty!???
I love the artwork on the outside and I'm curious to what effect the Illuminating Powder will have on my skin!

There is also a powder brush to go with the Illuminating Powder.


It's a bit expensive for a Catrice brush (€4,59) but it is prettier than their normal brushes!

Also, there are 4 great polishes :).


They are pretty nude/pastel colours and bang on trend.
Available in the colours: Pearls & Chains, Barock & Rock, Princess & Ballerina and Biscuits & Cupcakes.
I don't know how much they will cost, but I'm guessing the price will be about €3,-.

Lastly, there are some stick-on tattoos.

They all have the words Urban Rebel on them.
I don't know what they are prices either.

I'm thinking about getting the Illuminating Powder and the lip sticks, and probably also the nail polishes.
I might get the eye shadows, but I definitely won't buy the tattoos.

Do you have anything of these collection on your wishlist?

Until next time,

Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment