Friday, January 7, 2011

Cosmetics Of The Day

A new year deserves a new kind of post, and it is Cosmetics Of The Day.
In these posts I will tell you what I've used today (so far) or sometimes what I've used the day before.

What I've used today (so far ;) ):

-Hamamelis 3-in-1 Shampoo (Yves Rocher)
-Dark Angels Facial Scrub (Lush)
-Pure Calmille Cleansing Lotion (Yves Rocher)
-Enchanted Eye Cream (Lush)
-Pure Calmille Moisturising Face Gel (Yves Rocher)
-Bubblegum Lip Scrub (Lush)
-Merry Cranberry Lip Balm (The Body Shop)
-Chai Shower Gel (Lush)
-Lactacyd (Lactacyd)
-Fairy Tail Sugar Scrub (Lush)
-Shave And Cream Shower Cream (Cien)
-Passion Fruit Shower Gel (The Body Shop)
-Passion Fruit Body Butter (The Body Shop)
-Jardins Du Monde Cotton Flower From India Deodorant Roll-On (Yves Rocher)
-B-Electro Soap (Lush)
-Jungle Soap (Lush)
-Kurukulla Perfume Oil (Bpal)
-Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream (The Body Shop)
-Once A Year Massage Bar (Lush)
-Repairing Lip Balm With Karité Butter (Yves Rocher)
-Waterproof Mascara (Essence)

Bpal: 1 product
Cien: 1 product
Essence: 1 product
Lactacyd: 1 product
Lush: 8 products
The Body Shop: 4 products
Yves Rocher: 5 products

Total: 21 products

So, today I mostly used products by Lush, The Body Shop and Yves Rocher, with Lush being the winner at 8 products.
I wonder what brand I will use most tomorrow.

If I use more products today I will update this post.

What brands do you use the most?

Until next time,

Freya

No comments:

Post a Comment